- 3D Optical Profilometer
- Battery Cycler
- Environmental Monitoring
- Lab Equipment
- Optical fibers
- Potentiostat / Galvanostat
- 1. Single Potentiostats
- 2. Multi Potentiostats
- 3. High Current Potentiostats
- 4. Impedance Analyzer
- 5. Ancillary Equipment
- 6. Accessories
- 7. Software
- Radiation Measurements
- Scanning Probe Systems
- Scientific Cameras
- Stopped Flow Systems
- Vibration Isolation Systems
- 14 July 2014
- Lac-Beauport, SnowHouse Solutions has reached an agreement with cyberTECHNOLOGIES (www.cybertechnologies.com) to promote... read more
Potentiostat / Galvanostat / 1. Single Potentiostats
Potentiostat / Galvanostat / 1. Single Potentiostats (4 items / page 1 of 1)
- 12. SP-50e - Educational Potentiostat/Galvanostat
#SP-50e SP-50e - A cost-effective potentiostat with advanced functionality A robust, single-channel, general-purpose electrochemical workstation, the SP-50e is perfectly suited to both general electrochemistry research needs as well as teaching. A ±1 ampere capable range makes the SP-50e perfect...
- 13. SP-150e - Research Grade Potentiostat/Galvanostat/EIS
#SP-150e SP-150e - From uA to 800 A: The power to do more The new BioLogic SP-150e is a potentiostat designed to grow with your research needs. This two-channel, EIS-capable workstation is perfect for a wide range of general electrochemistry applications, but the ±1 A current range makes it especially...
- 14. SP-200 & SP240 - Research Grade Potentiostat/Galvanostat/EIS in a Portable Chassis
#SP-200 & SP-240 SP-200 & SP240 - Research Grade Potentiostat/Galvanostat/EIS in a Portable Chassis With excellent specifications in a portable chassis, the SP-200 and the SP-240 are the perfect instruments for any application in electrochemistry especially in corrosion. The SP-200 & SP-240 offer...
- 15. SP-300 - State-of-the-art Research Grade Potentiostat/Galvanostat/EIS
#SP-300 SP-300- State-of-the-art modular research grade potentiostat/galvanostat/FRA The SP-300 chassis offers two slots. The first one is used by a potentiostat. The second one remains available for an option such as an additional potentiostat board (either standard or EIS) to reach a bipotentiostat...