|<< Back | Scientific Cameras||Item #Balor sCMOS|
Balor - Very Large area sCMOS Camera Platform for Astronomy
Balor is Andor's game-changing, very large area sCMOS camera platform for Astronomy, the perfect solution for Large Sky Surveys that measure photometric and astrometric variability across timescales ranging from milliseconds to tens of seconds.
- 16.9 Megapixel / 70mm sensor - large sky surveys
- 54 fps full frame - fast solar dynamics/fast moving objects
- Low read noise - detect weak signal/small objects
- Extended Dynamic Range - across range of object brightness/sizes
- Minimal down time - vacuum longevity and quality: no moisture.
Download pdf brochure
Contact us for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org