- 3D Optical Profilometer
- Battery Cycler
- Environmental Monitoring
- Lab Equipment
- Laser Spectrum Analyzer
- Optical fibers
- Potentiostat / Galvanostat
- Radiation Measurements
- Scanning Probe Systems
- Scientific Cameras
- ICCD Cameras
- Imaging Cameras
- Spectroscopy Cameras
- X-Ray Cameras
- Stopped Flow Systems
- Vibration Isolation Systems
- 14 July 2014
- Lac-Beauport, SnowHouse Solutions has reached an agreement with cyberTECHNOLOGIES (www.cybertechnologies.com) to promote... read more
Scientific Cameras / Spectroscopy Cameras / Newton CCD and EMCCD
Scientific Cameras / Spectroscopy Cameras / Newton CCD and EMCCD (4 items / page 1 of 1)
- 1. Newton 970 EMCCD Series - Electron Multiplying technology provides unparalled sensitivity.
#Newton 970 EMCCD Series Newton 970 Newton 970 offers Unrivalled EMCCD performance for spectroscopic applications. It utilizes a 1024 x 255 or 2048 x 512 array of 26 m or 13.5 m pixels, with thermoelectric cooling down to -100°C, resulting in negligible dark which provides unrivalled performance. Electron Multiplying...
- 2. Newton 971 EMCCD Series - Unique Electron Multiplying technology provides unparalled sensitivity.
#Newton 971 EMCCD Series Newton 971 Newton 971 - The most sensitive EMCCD spectroscopic detector ever offer you active pixels of 1600*400 alon with 16*16 m Pixel size along with the -100°C TE cooling. It?s Variable readout rates enable data readout at up to 3 Megahertz, through the plug and play USB interface. Unique...
- 3. Newton 940 Series - The Highest Performing Spectroscopy CCD on the Market
#Newton 940 Series Newton 940 This high-end USB2.0 Newton CCD series brings together Andor?s ultra fast, lownoise electronics platform and market-leading deep thermo-electric cooling to -100°C. Broadband detection rates of up to 1,600 spectra per second are enabled with intelligent Crop Mode operation. The Newton...
- 4. Newton 920 Series - The Highest Performing Spectroscopy CCD on the Market
#Newton 920 Series Newton 920 The Highest Performing Spectroscopy CCD on the Market The ability to acquire over 1,600 spectra per second, with -100°C cooling and the widest range of sensor options, make Newton the highest performing spectroscopy CCD on the market. Variable readout rates enable data readout at...