- 3D Optical Profilometer
- Battery Cycler
- Environmental Monitoring
- Fuel Cell Tester
- Lab Equipment
- Laser Spectrum Analyzer
- Optical fibers
- Potentiostat / Galvanostat
- Radiation Measurements
- Scanning Probe Systems
- Scientific Cameras
- Stopped Flow Systems
- Rapid Mixing
- Stopped Flow Accessories
- 14 July 2014
- Lac-Beauport, SnowHouse Solutions has reached an agreement with cyberTECHNOLOGIES (www.cybertechnologies.com) to promote... read more
Stopped Flow Systems / Spectrometers
Stopped Flow Systems / Spectrometers (4 items / page 1 of 1)
- 21. MOS-200 & MOS-200/M - Rapid-Kinetics UV-Visible and Fluorescence optical system
#MOS-200 & MOS-200/M MOS-200 & MOS-200/M - Rapid-Kinetics UV-Visible and Fluorescence optical system The MOS-200 uses a Xe or Xe(Hg) 150 Watts light source attached to a manual monochromator on an optical bench. The connection to the Bio-Logic Stopped-Flow is done through a fiber optic specially designed...
- 22. MOS-500 SPECTROPOLARIMETER - CIRCULAR DICHROISM
#MOS-500 MOS-500 SPECTROPOLARIMETER - CIRCULAR DICHROISM More than a Circular Dichroism spectrometer... MOS-500 uses an innovative and patented three stage wavelength selection system to bypass the limitation of traditional prism-based monochromators. The design delivers outstanding performance in...
- 25. Jasco CD link - For J-600, J-700 and J-800 series
#Jasco CD link Jasco CD link - For J-600, J-700 and J-800 series Link to third party spectropolarimeter We have designed in collaboration with Jasco a mechanical and optical adaptation between the Bio-Logic series of stopped-flow instruments and the Jasco CD spectrometers. This creates a very efficient...